CPVTalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bill that must not be allowed to pass

2 posters

Go down

A bill that must not be allowed to pass Empty A bill that must not be allowed to pass

Post by Luke Wolf Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:32 pm

As a Patriotic American and as a Faithful Christian, I feel that this is my duty.

There is a bill in committee at this moment that will force privately funded Christian hospitals to preform abortions because these hospitals act under "the color of the law", this bill will thereby violate the 1rst, 9th, and 10th amendments. This bill is known as The Freedom Of Choice Act (H.R. 1964/S. 1173). Worse yet our pres_elect has promised Planned Parenthood that he would sign this bill. Even more sinister is that there is a clause in this bill that states that if any part of this bill is declared unconstitutional then the rest of it would remain in effect (Maybe it's just me but that sounds like a guilty plea) so we are going to have to get this right the first time. I ask that you mail your congressmen and start petitions. Also it would be good of you to raise awareness of this bill to your respective communities.

Heres a Link to the Bill on the Library of Congress site: http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d108:S2020:

To those that support abortion (Though I sincerely doubt any on a specifically conservative forum, but you have to understand that I've had to deal with their accusations before in response to my mission and therefore it's just a measure I've been forced to take): I don't care. I'm not here to argue with you (at this point in time anyway), my sole concern is raising awareness and spurring people towards fighting this bill.

Luke Wolf

Back to top Go down

A bill that must not be allowed to pass Empty Re: A bill that must not be allowed to pass

Post by QueenBee Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:10 pm

I agree with you 100% that bill needs to be stopped. It will take all of us to write and a lot of prayers!

proud 2 be Christian
QueenBee
QueenBee
Admin

https://cpvtalk.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

A bill that must not be allowed to pass Empty Re: A bill that must not be allowed to pass

Post by Luke Wolf Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:54 pm

Thank You, I just hope that all of my efforts are not in vain.

Luke Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenBee Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:44 pm

If God is in your efforts, they will not be in vain.
QueenBee
QueenBee
Admin

https://cpvtalk.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down