CPVTalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plan of Salvation

Go down

Plan of Salvation Empty Plan of Salvation

Post by QueenBee Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:16 pm

Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden his face from you, so that he will not hear.” Isaiah 59:2
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 6:23
There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. Proverbs 14:12 This means that despite what others may have told you, God offers only one path to God.
For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Jesus Christ.” 1 Timothy 2:5 The Pope cannot mediate, nor priest, nor any deceased saint declared by the Catholic Church. Only Jesus.
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6
“For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast.” Ephesians 2:8,9
“He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. I write these things t you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you know that you have eternal life.” 1 John 5:12-13
“For Christ died for our sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God.” 1 Peter 3:18
“But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8
“Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.” Revelation 3:20
“Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become the children of God.” John 1:12
“That if you confess with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
This is what you need to do to receive Christ as your Savior.
1. Admit your need (I am a sinner)
2. Be willing to turn from your sins (repent)
3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you on the Cross and rose from the grave
4. Through prayer, invite Jesus Christ to come in and control your life through the Holy Spirit.
You must believe all of the above for salvation. If you do believe then say a prayer something like this

Lord Jesus,
I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. I believe that You died for my sins. I want to turn from my sins. I invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as Lord and Savior.
In Jesus’ name. Amen.
QueenBee
QueenBee
Admin

https://cpvtalk.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum